This post concludes on my progress over the summer, illustrated by my gantt chart, which I have consistently updated.
As this updated screenshot of my gantt chart shows, I have completed the filming of my short. It took me a little less time than expected. The schedule for filming was a lot stricter than anticipated however, with my location for filming shutting the day after the final shoot.
My gantt chart illustrates that I have completed filming in a relatively short amount of time; in comparison to the time I have given myself for editing at least. I have already begun editing a little bit of the film, but I can only make significant progress now at school, as the software there is far superior to what I have access to at home.