Saturday 11 July 2015

Gantt Chart (1)

11/07/15

This post summarises my plans for the future of this project in a gantt chart I have been developing throughout the planning stage so far. Another post showing my gantt chart will be uploaded in September.

As the school term is almost over now - one week remaining - I thought it would be a good idea to make a record of my gantt chart on the blog. I have completed the preliminary part of it, and I am almost finished in the research element too.
The chart provides me with a categorised, grouped timetable of tasks I have completed and tasks I am yet to do, with a note of when I plan to do it and when I actually do it. This, I hope, will benefit my grade in the planning and organisation part of the EPQ marking system.


No comments:

Post a Comment